Archived on 6/5/2022

1 bed garden flat available for rent

willmorgan
9 Aug '21

Ground floor, 1 bed flat with garden, 5 minutes walk from Forest Hill station.

Benefits from a private garden, double bedroom, recently updated bathroom & back of property for security & peace.

The flat has been fully redecorated and is offered unfurnished. Bills not included. Pets considered.

Situated in Forest Hill near to restaurants, bars & shops. The flat has excellent local transport links including the London Overground Line & National Rail services (London Bridge/Gatwick Airport). Bus stops with links to local areas are also very close to the property.

The flat consists of:

• Communal entrance, corridor with 5 steps down leading to the flat. There is a step up from the kitchen/living room leading to the rest of the flat and garden.
  • Lounge/Kitchen with fibre Internet connection points.
  • New oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer
  • Dishwasher and washer/dryer
  • Bedroom with French doors leading to the private garden
  • New modern wet room with shower, underfloor heating, WC, sink with vanity unit and heated towel rail
  • West facing garden with patio and large raised flowerbed

The flat would not be suitable for families with children or babies.

Anotherjohn
10 Aug '21

Great flat - so good luck with it.

Presumably, you will have read-up on all of the things you need to do ensure that the tenancy meets all of the new regulations. However, if you’re not 100% sure you need to be extremely careful before signing-up with a tenant. Either go onto the NRLA website or message me and I’m happy to help you with some free advice.

willmorgan
10 Aug '21

Thanks John. Yes, a lot of new regulations, but speaking as someone who rented in London for 10 years I think they’re welcome! We have just had it rewired for the EIC and had some other work done so it’s all compliant :+1:

Anotherjohn
10 Aug '21

Okay, as welcome and overdue as some of these regs may be, I know landlords who’ve been doing this for donkeys years who aren’t aware of some of the new things like -
Right-to-Rent
How-to-Rent
EPC
Data Protection compliance via the IOC
Homes (Fitness For Human Habitation) Act 2018
Deposit protection
Please at least have a look at www.nrla.org.uk to find out exactly what you need to do because penalties for getting a simple thing wrong can cost you thousands.

system
9 Oct '21

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.