Ground floor, 1 bed flat with garden, 5 minutes walk from Forest Hill station.
Benefits from a private garden, double bedroom, recently updated bathroom & back of property for security & peace.
The flat has been fully redecorated and is offered unfurnished. Bills not included. Pets considered.
Situated in Forest Hill near to restaurants, bars & shops. The flat has excellent local transport links including the London Overground Line & National Rail services (London Bridge/Gatwick Airport). Bus stops with links to local areas are also very close to the property.
The flat consists of:
- Communal entrance, corridor with 5 steps down leading to the flat. There is a step up from the kitchen/living room leading to the rest of the flat and garden.
- Lounge/Kitchen with fibre Internet connection points.
- New oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bedroom with French doors leading to the private garden
- New modern wet room with shower, underfloor heating, WC, sink with vanity unit and heated towel rail
- West facing garden with patio and large raised flowerbed
The flat would not be suitable for families with children or babies.