Archived on 6/5/2022

2 bedroom Flat for sale in Church Rise

ForestHull
24 Feb '21

The following church conversion was recently featured in Metro (remember that?) and looks pretty smart for a anyone considering a move:

HannahM
24 Feb '21

Hmmm. One bedroom is on a mezzanine floor above the living room and kitchen - great for noise and cooking smells! The other bedroom has restricted ceiling height.

Church conversions always seem to end up being less than the sum of their parts.o

ChrisR
24 Feb '21

The location of the building on the map isn’t very accurate either - shows it as being half way along Church Rise!

oakr
24 Feb '21

I’m not sure if it’s the one, but there is a flat within the Church on Church Rise at the top where you can see from your window the Peregrine Falcons land and eat their food etc - I would love that - hopefully one day it comes available on AirB&B or something similar, would love to book it for a day!

starman
24 Feb '21

It’s for sale. Sounds great on paper, but it is split between six floors and two mezzanines.

That is if it is the one you meant.

oakr
24 Feb '21

Well if whoever buys it wants to rent it our for a day when they go away, or needs a cat sitter, I will be available!

maxrocks
24 Feb '21

Its amazing but SO blandly decorated I daresay it must have been a rental property.
I’d love to buy it and give it some character because as it stands everything about it looks underwhelming though the bones of the space are wonderful!
I think its vastly overpriced.

starman
24 Feb '21

Given the wow factor of views and in a church spire, combined with the way above normal square footage for a four-bed… it probably isn’t far off the mark on price.

ThorNogson
24 Feb '21

Price probably takes into account its close proximity to sought-after Perry Village, with all of its attractions and amenities.

starman
24 Feb '21

No. Nope. I’m pretty sure that’s not it. :roll_eyes: