Archived on 6/5/2022

2018 Forest Hill Ward Councillor Candidates - Labour

anon5422159
2 Dec '17

Sad to see @MajaHilton is not among them - really appreciate your work and great communication over the years, Maja.

Michael
2 Dec '17

And in Perry Vale, councillor Alan Till will not restand

MajaHilton
2 Dec '17

Thanks @anon5422159
You won’t be able to get rid of me just as yet :smirk:. I am still here until 3rd May next Year. So far we have no plans to move and you are as likely to se me out and about with my family. Believe it or not Peter is a great councillor especially being able to help people I sometimes can’t. Sophie and Leo are formidable candidates and I am chuffed that I will be able to vote for them. No doubt they will introduce themselves in due course.

Michael
2 Dec '17

Apparently councillor Roy Kennedy was not reselected in Crofton Park.

MajaHilton
2 Dec '17

Earlier today, absolutely great Local Assembly, community at its best.

On the photo, Sophie is between Cllr Peter Bernards and Ellie Reeves MP

Pauline
2 Dec '17

Sophie seemed lovely when you brought her in to meet me today, but I would rather have you :slight_smile:

Pauline
2 Dec '17

I love Alan Till, he is an amazing person & I am sad to see him leave. Every time I see him it’s just am automatic cuddle from me, like I would a grandad or Dad. He will be sadly missed by me especially with the work he does for Rockbourne Youth Club.

Gutted on that one :frowning:

Red lipstick doesn’t cut it for me, Alan does :heart:

anon5422159
4 Dec '17

I hope Sophie and Leo will join this forum and introduce themselves.

Labour councillor candidates - I’d be interested to hear more about your background. What was it that first interested you about local politics? How would you seek to improve Lewisham Council? What do you do outside of politics?

anon86223367
4 Dec '17

Leo was one of the first people I met when I went to my first local party meeting. He is a good chap and a good candidate for Forest Hill. I’ll let him know about the forum when I next see him.