Archived on 6/5/2022

25 free cardboard moving boxes

emmatrueman
10 Jan '21

Hi, we have about 15 Heavy Duty Double Wall Cardboard Moving and Storage Boxes with Handles, 39 Litre, 26 x 32 x 47 cm (originally from amazon) as well as 10 other various sized large boxes

Free to anyone who wants them, collection from gladiator street, off brockley rise.
They are all packed down and ready to go.

Dan_Cherowbrier
10 Jan '21

Hi Emma, we can come and get them gone for you this morning if that helps?

emmatrueman
10 Jan '21

Hi Dan, That would be great!

We are gladiator street

Let me your eta

Thank you

Ruthydoo
11 Jan '21

Hi guys!

I’m presuming these are gone, but if not would you let me know? Thanks :slight_smile:

Ruth

emmatrueman
11 Jan '21

Hi Ruth, they have gone but we may have some more this weekend . Is that too late? Maybe up to 10 boxes

Ruthydoo
11 Jan '21

Hey Emma, no that would be great :slight_smile: keep me posted and very happy to pick up if you do have any going spare!

sofish
15 Jan '21

Hey!! I would also be delighted to take some of these off your hands if you have any spares!!

emmatrueman
15 Jan '21

Hi I have 15 boxes up for grabs. Can anyone collect tomorrow morning?

Ruthydoo
15 Jan '21

Hey Emma! Yes please :slight_smile: can you send your address?

emmatrueman
15 Jan '21

Hi Ruth

Yes I’m not sure how to send it privately so I can meet you with the boxes at the brockley rise end of gladiator street? Anytime is good

Emma

oakr
15 Jan '21

Hi @Ruthydoo and @emmatrueman

I’ll create a private message between you so you can exchange details, even if it’s the time to meet up etc.

Ruthydoo
15 Jan '21

Thanks @oakr!

Emma I’ve sent you a message :slight_smile:

system
16 Mar '21

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.