Continuing @starman’s popular conversation from 2016, we had plenty of suggestions for new shops in the area (summarised in the poll below)
Vote for the ones that would get your business (you can vote for more than one option), and feel free to reply with new suggestions.
- Asian supermarket like that fabulous new one near Catford Bridge
- Bric-a-brac / antiques
- Cool Menswear shop catering to older people like me (@starman). No millenials!
- DIY store, the type with everything you’ll ever need on old shelves behind the counter
- Dirty Burger
- French patisserie with space to sit and have a tea
- Greengrocers focussing on seasonal fruit and veg alongside daily staples
- Independent Korean-oriented chicken place like Chicken Liquor
- Institute of contemporary music
- Non-Christian place of worship (mosque, synagogue, gurdwara, temple?)
- Men’s barber
- Music / dance / events venue
- Other (reply below)
- None of these ideas appeal
We got lucky with a few of these ideas - 2016 delivered some great new shops.