Archived on 6/5/2022

3-legged Jinx, Mr White & more cuteness - Homes needed for cats at Celia Hammond

bcam
18 Jul '17

Below are some of our cats who we would most urgently love to find homes for at Celia Hammond.

BOSS & JINX - Who needs 4 legs anyway?!
Boss and Jinx are two adorable, friendly brothers, with seven legs between them! They were handed as unwanted pets. Jinx, the older brother arrived in our care in a very neglected condition and sadly had to have his hind leg amputated. He doesn’t let this hold him back, and he’s learning to manage just fine (albeit a little wobbly) on 3 legs with his younger brother Boss right by his side for support.

These two have lived as mainly indoor cats, but Boss had some access to the outdoors. Ideally they are seeking a home with a safe garden, but we would also consider an indoor only home for them.

CUDDLES AND COCO - Young, fluff-ball brothers
Cuddles and Coco are two lovely fluff-balls seeking a home together.
Cuddles (Tabby/white) has the most confidence, whereas Coco (Black/white) is slightly shy but is growing in confidence every day. He is looking for someone to bring him out of his shell…preferably with some Dreamies!

An adult home with cat experience, a garden and a cat flap is their ideal.

MR WHITE - a worried sweetheart with resting “Bond-villan” face
Mr White is feeling rather worried and needs a patient pal to let him know everything is ok. He’d been living as a stray for 6 months, and we think this must have been quite traumatic for him. Well, how would you feel trying to keep a pure white coat clean outdoors?!

He IS a nervous boy, but once you gently stroke him starts to relax. The time you spend with him will be rewarded by a happier, more confident cat day-by-day. A quiet, patient adult home, ideally with a garden, is sought for Mr White.

BOO-BOO and her Kittens - Beautiful AND cute! What’s not to like?!
Boo-Boo, a very friendly mother cat, and her three kittens, are seeking new homes as two pairs i.e mum and one kitten and a pair of kittens.
They would LOVE a family home with a safe garden, and can guarantee cuteness, naughtiness and hilarity!

INTERESTED IN REHOMING?
If you are interested in giving a loving home to any of our gang, please email lewisham@celiahammond.org or call us on: 020 8694 6545

Why not come visit them at our Open Day - every Saturday & Sunday between 1-5pm
Please bring a donation of some cat food if you can (…and an insider tip - a full bag of dreamies works wonders!)

Thanks to the admins of the SE23 for helping us find homes for these well deserving little cats.

starman
20 Jul '17

I so want to give Mr. White a big hug.

My two (mother and son) are from Celia Hammond in Lewisham. They give us such pleasure, and lots of love and affection. I’d thoroughly recommend CH for adoption is you are in any way interested in giving a cat a second chance.

bcam
20 Jul '17

Yeah, Mr White needs a patient pal to bring him round. Poor guy is so nervous, but it doesn’t take long to settle his nerves. We’d love to find him an adult pal who is willing to work with his boundaries and let him know the world is an alright place when you’ve got a cosy bed, lots of food and strokes on demand!
It’s crazy how quickly the more nervous cats come round once they feel settled in a home.
I’ll keep you updated!

system
18 Sep '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.