Archived on 6/5/2022

3 super friendly rescue cats at Celia Hammond Lewisham

bcam
27 Apr '18

Celia Hammond Lewisham have three rescue boys that are SO friendly and loveable, that they’d fit into a home immediately! If you want INSTANT love, then let me introduce:

BILBO - a young, B/w, neutered male
He HAS been on an awfully big adventure! This ex-stray must have had a home at one point, because he LOVES people. He’s friendly, inquisitive and would be a perfect addition to a home.

ED - a young, adorable b/w skinny male
Ed is awesome. He came to us quite battered up with scratches, but he’s all better now and looking for a new home. He is a homing missile for strokes and head scratches, and has a purr WAY bigger than his body.

TIM - a black & grey streaked male
Tim is a distinguished looking young man. His black fur is streaked with grey, making him the George Clooney of the room! Very lovable and actively seeks out affection.

SPECIAL CALL: PATIENT OWNER REQUIRED
Just as a final call, we are looking for a patient owner for Chundleigh to help him get over his loss. Chundleigh was rehomed a while back, but due to sad circumstances, he’s had to come back to stay with us. He’s quite sad and nervous because of his change of surroundings, and we’d LOVE to give him the stability again of his own home. Shy cats come out of their shell very quickly when they are given safe and secure surroundings and an owner that’ll give them the time to settle in. We know there is someone out there for this boy.

If you would like to meet any of these boys, or the many other cats at our Lewisham Branch, why not come to our Open Days every Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

To enquire about offering a home to any of our cats please email

lewisham@celiahammond.org

or leave a message on 020 8694 6545

starman
27 Apr '18

I already have my two… but I also got them at this branch of Celia Hammond Trust. Besides me human OH they are the best thing I ever did.

bcam
27 Apr '18

Absolutely. I volunteer there, and these guys are genuinely awesome! SO friendly and all they need is to choose their human!

system
26 Jun '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.