Archived on 6/5/2022

5 Elements Dance Journey - Movement Meditation Forest Hill

Kasia
1 Nov '18

Hello everyone,
I’m offering a monthly 5 Elements Dance Journey in Forest Hill - it’s a free form movement meditation practice, there are no right or wrong ways of moving, just your permission to allow your inner rhythm to move you.

ABOUT 5 ELEMENTS DANCE:
Embodying the five elements that make up the entire Universe and our inner worlds: Air, Earth, Fire, Water and Ether, we surrender into deep connection with ourselves, others and natural cycles. In conscious movement we clear stuck energy, release physical and emotional blockages and tensions, and free ourselves up from old patterns, limitations, fears and other conditioning, restoring balance and harmony within and coming back to our authentic, passionate, instinctive, heart - centred self.

Following in the footsteps of our ancestors, we use intention, ceremony, dance, breath and the power of the elements to discover more of our authentic selves and connect deeply with our hearts’ and souls’ inspirations.

TESTIMONIALS:
'Kasia shows a real sensitivity to each person’s process and the collective space dynamics. Her joyful engagement in the class goes far beyond just being a teacher instructing a class, but in fact fills the space with a sense of real acceptance, care and love that made everyone feel truly supported during their eventful journeys." ~ Leila

“ With lucid guidance, Kasia helped release tension so deep which I knew could be accessed this way. My spirit awakened & my body liberated“ ~ Yotin

PRACTICALS:

• EveryBody is welcome and no dance experience needed
  • The safe space is created to move and dance freely and to listen to your body – honouring it’s unique expression
  • It is a dance journey and I encourage you to go at your own pace
  • Dance barefoot if possible
  • It is an active meditation, so whatever is going on for you, bring it to the dance and keep it moving…
  • Alcohol and substance free space

WHAT TO BRING?

• Your beautiful self
  • A bottle of water to stay hydrated
  • Wear comfortable clothes, layers work well as you warm up & cool down

CONTRIBUTION:
£10 (concessions available - if you’d love to join but that’s too much in your current situation - please get in touch)

07831 919952
embodiedharmony@gmail.com

WHERE:
f h space, Forest Hill, 9 Havelock Walk, SE23 3HG

WHEN:
Friday, 9th November, 19:30 - 21:30
Please come on time, we’ll close the door at 19:40.

Looking forward to dance with you :blush:

Blessings :heart:
Kasia

system
31 Dec '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.