Archived on 6/5/2022

5 week Mindfulness Course £20

fbg
11 Apr '18

5 week Mindfulness course starting April 18th, Wednesdays 6.30 - 8pm Wood Vale SE23 3ED
The course will be an introduction to What Mindfulness is all about and How to do it. We will experience a range of Mindfulness practices, and each session will involve some discussion, some exercises and some guided meditation. The aim is to provide a supportive environment for everyone to learn what the practice is about, build a practice themselves and understand how to integrate it into daily life.

I am an experienced meditator and teacher and last year started a year long Mindfulness Teacher Training. I am completing the training by offering this course . I am asking just £5 for the first session and £15 for the rest of the course to cover my costs.

For more information and to book your place please email fairlie@freeingthebody.com.

Ari_Yoga
11 Apr '18

It sounds good but I can’t make it on Wednesdays. Are you planning to repeat the course?

Iris
11 Apr '18

Sounds great but I can’t make Wednesdays either, do let me know if you do any other days. Thanks!

fbg
11 Apr '18

I may be able to repeat later in the year. I’ll let you know if I do. Which evening suits you better?

All the best

Fairlie

fbg
11 Apr '18

Hi, sorry you can’t make it. Which days would suit you better?

No plans at the moment to repeat the course but I may later in the year and will let you know if I do.

All the best

Fairlie

system
10 Jun '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.