Archived on 6/5/2022

Ad hoc dog walker

Lily
16 Sep '19

Hi

I am a mum of one and have a small dog. I am offering my services of dog walking on a ad hoc basis. I am in the park most days walking Bella (2 year old shorkie poo) along with my daughter.

Bella is a very friendly small dog and loves playing, chasing and fetching the ball. I am happy to take one other dog with us or can offer pet sitting.

Available 7 days a week. I am not a professional dog walker but love animals and children and have to be in the park anyway so can offer a slightly cheaper rate. Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Speak soon.

Caroline_B
22 Oct '19

Hi Lily, I have seen your advert regarding dog walking/ sitting. We have a new puppy Winnie. She is absolutely beautiful and super smart. My partner works from home most of the week but there will be 2 days a week that she would be alone for the afternoons and at the moment as she is so young she has separation anxiety and cries whenever we leave the room. She is so sociable with people and other dogs (the bigger the dog the more interested she is - she is quite fearless) so if you are sitting/walking other dogs at the same time then there is no issue. We have toilet trained her to go in our garden but she hasn’t grasped that anywhere outside is ok so if we take her for a walk she will hold it in til we get back to the garden. We are trying to improve on that. In the house she is trained to use a training pad so the accidents would be limited but she is young so there will always be the odd accident. She is good on walks, although has a short attention span at the moment as everything is new! She loves to play mainly with her tennis ball or her cuddly toy that rattles when she’s playing she is super active but it lasts for about 30 mins and then she needs a nap. puppies need lots of naps. It’s a big ask to look after a puppy but she really is well behaved and so affectionate. Hope you may be interested. she would need to be sat for approx 5.5 hours for 2 days a week (12.30 - 6pm and most likley Tues & Wednesdays). Let me know if you are interested and if so how much you would charge that would be great. Thanks, Caroline & Tom