Archived on 6/5/2022

An idea for a weekly se23.life user story: ‘My Top 5 favourite things to do or see in SE23’

ModTeam
18 Aug '20

Following on from the Timeout story here Lewisham, according to an (almost) lifelong Lewisham local it could be fun to get some more local perspective. Perhaps a weekly blog, submitted by forum members.

Would anyone like to volunteer to go first? Pick 5 sights, or local businesses and submit a blog style post with pictures and a short description of each - maybe a good way to discover a few local hidden gems and hear some good stories. Please form an orderly queue :slight_smile: or let us know what you think.

Stuartf
18 Aug '20

What about profiling a local business of the week? Perhaps this can be pinned to the top of the forum and help create some new business or collaborations etc. And perhaps profile of the week for somebody local looking for work. I’m just thinking about maximum value in the current climate :slight_smile:

clausy
18 Aug '20

Yeah those are great ideas - re local business we could try to get a customer review but maybe like reportage style with a short chat with the owner for example.

People might not want to volunteer that they’re looking for work, but again in principle that could work.

clausy
19 Aug '20

A post was split to a new topic: Week 1: My Top5 things to do or see in SE23