Archived on 6/5/2022

Artists talk: Creative Innovation and Mental Health

MockingbirdMakes
10 Jan '19

Artists talk: Creative Innovation and Mental Health

Saturday January 12th from 6pm.
Speakers start at 7pm.

Two Spoons Cafe, 72 Honor Oak Park London SE23 1DY

Join conceptual artist Laura Hepworth and I on January 12th to hear us speak on Creative Innovation & Mental Health as a part of Laura’s Transfers exhibition.

Both mental health and creativity are especially important for small business owners we are playing so many roles and need to be healthy and flexible. Come along and learn tips to keep yourself ahead of the game. You’ll be in good company!

We are proudly supporting Place2Be a national charity providing emotional support to children in schools. Laura’s artwork will be available and I will have some of my lovely Makes there to purchase too😉.

Please do share wildly as these conversations are so very important and helpful to us all. If you’d like some physical or digital flyers let us know.

We would love to connect with you!

Shannon Reed, Mockingbird Makes
bespoke@mockingbirdmakes.co.uk

“You imagine, Mockingbird Makes, you enjoy"

Instagram @mockingbird_makes
Twitter @mbird_makes
Facebook @mockingbirdmakes

Laura Hepworth, Conceptual Artist
hepworthconceptual@gmail.com
Www.laurahepworth-conceptualart.weebly.com

Instagram @lhepworth2
Twitter @LHConceptual

MockingbirdMakes
10 Jan '19

Thanks Chris for tagging and suggesting I post here!

anon5422159
10 Jan '19

No worries. I notice it mentions 7pm in the post but 6pm in the image - could you confirm the start time?

MockingbirdMakes
10 Jan '19

Yes! All are welcome to Two Spoons Cafe from 6pm with Artist’s Talk kicking off at 7pm.

system
11 Mar '19

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.