Archived on 6/5/2022

Beginner Street Dance Class Mondays 12.45-1.45 Forest Hill Pools

TonteDance
21 Mar '18

Group%20Dance%20Glass%20Mill%20Tonte%20Dance

Hi - this class is for you if you want to have loads of fun whilst getting fit! It’s also for you even if you’ve NEVER tried street dance before! My name is Keisha Tonte Njoku founder of @TonteDance. I teach an adult beginners street dance class…

…on Monday afternoons 12.45-1.45pm over at Forest Hill Pools Dartmouth Road SE23 3HZ

Click here to book

Tonte Dance operate in various locations within the South London area. As a member of the International Dance Teachers Association (IDTA) and with over 20 years of teaching experience we are committed to helping you yo let loose, have fun and improve technique and your overall wellbeing. Focused on Urban Street Dance to uplifting positive music!

This is an adult class (18+)

What they are saying about us…

"Really good session. Very inclusive. Keisha (dance teacher) really responded to our different dance abilities/needs. Good music!"

“This was a great class! Fun with challenging choreography to keep you engaged. Keisha was very patient and encouraging and always with a smile. Definitely recommend this class. A great and fun way of keeping fit as well”.
(Tonte Dance Attendees 2018)

You will start with a simple warm up and go on to learn a street dance routine in a relaxed environment, the class will end with a cool down routine led by the teacher. We aim to make the class enjoyable and for you to have fun and go at your own pace. You will definately get a work out at the same time and come out better than you came in!

If you’re just not sure and just want to try it out first, then select our discounted taster ticket. If coming with friends each person must book a ticket.

However, if for whatever reason you just could not manage to book you can still drop in and pay by cash but spaces are limited so pre-booking will secure your space. First come first served. Any last minute questions text/ call me on 07404 139 496.

Please dress comfortably in breathable clothing e.g. cotton or lycra and wear appropriate footwear for dancing e.g. trainers / pumps and bring some water.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Try it out, see what happens!:smile: