Archived on 6/5/2022

Bike Repair & Maintenance Forest Hill

finches
7 Jun '16

Finches have been evolving in Perry Vale, Forest Hill since 1947. Starting with furniture & glassware after the war with Mr William Finch…we developed a general sports store in 1970 when Frank - a keen sportsman took over. The next focus was winter sports in the early 80’s, and we are now the only independent ski/snowboard store in the London postcode area.

As our kids grew up we all took to our bikes & started the bike store in 1990. We also sell Skateboards, Skates, Scooters inc Micro Scooters & repair all. We now have a great team with Chris & Tom looking after the servicing side of the business & Frank, Angela & Caroline - the sales.

The guys can usually look at your bike & solve many problems straight away…general service is £45.
Our range of bikes include bikes from Raleigh, Lapierre, Diamondback etc. We offer interest free finance & all cycle to work schemes to help you get the best bike at the best cost.

Our offer for June is a FREE BIKE HEALTH CHECK.

anon5422159
18 Jun '16

Hi Angela, I have a fairly new bike and its gears are already a bit “chattery”. Do you have any slots left on your free bike health check offer?

finches
4 Jul '16

Hi Chris
How bad am I? I’ve just seen this. Please come along any time. We have 2 bike mechanics here most days & they will usually be able to look at your bike while you wait. It would be nice to have a chat as I had to leave early on Thursday

anon5422159
9 Jul '16

Will pop over the afternoon Angela - see you later!

finches
9 Jul '16

Cool see you later!

Pauline
19 Jul '16

Cheers Angela @finches for looking after C yesterday, he’s now fitted the new inner tubes on his bike tyres ready to cycle to his School sports day tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Don’t panic anyone that knows Charlie, he’s a safe cyclist but can’t say that when he’s doing tricks on his skateboard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

finches
19 Jul '16

No problem Pauline! It’s nice to see a chap that can actually do the odd jobs on his bike & he’s allways so polite & greatful :slight_smile:

Pauline
19 Jul '16

Cheers Angela. He’s always a happy bunny when he gets something new from your shop, it’s his fav shop in FH & he loves doing a bit of work on his bike & skateboards.

Always appreciate you letting him use your workshop to customise his skateboards :slight_smile:

anon5422159
30 Jul '17

:+1:t2: