Archived on 6/5/2022

Blythe Hill Fields Festival 2018 - Planning

Ellie_Rogers
2 Jun '18

The plans for the Blythe Hill Fields Festival 2018 are coming along nicely. It should be fabulous - lots to see, hear, do and eat! :tada::woman_in_lotus_position::sunny: :raised_hands: :dancer::star_struck:

But we need your help! Could you spare a couple of hours on the day? The Festival is run entirely by volunteers from our local community. I’ve volunteered for the last few years and it’s hugely rewarding.

We have jobs to suit all, no matter your experience or interest. So please email us at Chair@blythehillfields.org.uk to find out more.

Blythe Hill Fields Festival
SUNDAY 1 July
12-5pm
For more information about the Festival and the Friends of Blythe Hill, please search “Friends of Blythe Hill Fields” on Facebook, twitter or Instagram

Ellie_Rogers
4 Jun '18

Hi everyone!

We have a meeting tomorrow night. If you’d like to know more about the Festival and (hopefully!!) get involved, please do come and join us.

We meet upstairs at the Blythe Hill Tavern, at 8 pm. Big up to the Blythe Hill Tavern for hosting.

We hope to see you there!

Ellie_Rogers
13 Jun '18

We need YOUR help!

The Blythe Hill Fields Festival is run entirely by volunteers and we need more people to step forward and help.

We are looking for additional volunteers to:

1. help run the BBQ at the Festival; and
  2. Help us pack away the Festival.

If you can help, or you would like to know more, please email me at chair@blythehillfields.org.uk

Thank you!!

Ellie_Rogers
20 Jun '18

Time to buy your Blythe Hill Festival raffle tickets! Great prizes, all donated by our awesome local businesses. More info here:

javielico
25 Jun '18

Hey @Ellie_Rogers, can we buy tickets on the day of the festival? :slight_smile:

Ellie_Rogers
29 Jun '18

Hi there

You can buy them in advance from the Blythe Hill Tavern, Bunka or Perlant & Press, or on the day. Good luck!

Ellie_Rogers
29 Jun '18

It’s the Blythe Hill Festival on SUNDAY 1 JULY! Here’s a really easy way you can help:

:birthday: WE :heart_eyes: CAKE!! :birthday:

We love cake at the Blythe Hill Festival. And not just because it tastes good.

We sell donated cakes in the Friends tent to help cover the cost of putting on the Festival and hopefully (if all goes well) to fund an improvement in the Fields.

If you’d like to donate a cake, please drop it at the Friends Tent at Blythe Hill Fields on Sunday between 10-11.30 am. We can’t accept any cream cakes. Please label the cake clearly, including any allergens. Any cake boxes can be collected after 5 pm on Sunday. Thank you!

Ellie_Rogers
30 Jun '18

Tomorrow!!

And I’m very very excited. :dancer::birthday::sunny:️:ferris_wheel::love_you_gesture:

We will be sharing more info about the Festival on our Facebook page today. Search “Friends of Blythe Hill Fields”.

anon5422159
30 Jun '18

Do share here too :+1:

Ellie_Rogers
2 Jul '18

What an amazing day! Thanks to everyone who came.

Pea
2 Jul '18

I had a great time. Was delighted by the range of food, drink, stalls and activities. Will definitely make it an annual trip.

Pea
2 Jul '18

Oh and well done to the organisers.

divya_m
2 Jul '18

This was such a lovely little festival, felt so chilled out and family friendly – only wish we had made it earlier. Big kudos to the organizers!

Jerry
2 Jul '18

We had a great time too, something for everyone, fantastic food, drinks, entertainment. We really appreciate the Blythe Hill Festival and it seems to get better each year. Many congratulations and huge thanks.

Ellie_Rogers
2 Jul '18

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’ll pass them on to the team.

system
31 Aug '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.