Archived on 6/5/2022

Blythe Hill Fields Festival 2019

SE23.life
4 Jun '19

Via the Forest Hill Society newsletter:

The festival is a local community event, attracting about 4000 people, with a great line-up of stalls, performers and musicians coming together for yet another brilliant day out.

You can expect an eclectic mix of music on the main stage; family events on the woodland stage; huge varieties of stalls to browse and fabulous food and drink. Not to mention great activities such as the funfair, crazy golf, giant games and a treasure hunt!

To find out more visit https://www.blythehillfields.org.uk/festival-2019/festival

oakr
17 Jun '19

Post(s) from this topic were removed as they were derailing this discussion

SE23.life aims for transparent moderation. Members are able to view the conversation around this intervention by opting in here.

oakr
15 Jun '19

For anyone who has not been The Blythe Hill Festival is a great day out in a park with beautiful views that has been improved over the 16 years we have lived here by the great and hard work of the Friends of Blythe Hill, for whom I personally have nothing but admiration for, and I think that applies to the majority of people, certainly anyone I know.

The Friends of Blythe Hill (of which I am not involved) have a website which details what they do, from tree planting, wildflower planting, children’s playground improvements as well as the festival. If anyone from there is reading- keep it up nearly everyone really appreciates what you do :+1:

system
6 Jul '19