Archived on 6/5/2022

BOnA Pizzeria [2019]

Lindsay
31 May '19

Hi SE23,

My partner Milan and I have just taken over Bona. We would like to reassure everyone that Bona will remain an independent business and we will still be making all of your favourite sourdough pizzas!
We’ll shortly be moving into the flat above the restaurant as Kasia & Andrea have now moved to Scotland to enjoy life in the great outdoors and we’re already enjoying the benefits of FH (thanks to St.David, Aga’s and Canvas & Cream for much needed caffeine fixes over the last few days). We’ll be updating Instagram regularly but please come and say hi, we’re looking forward to meeting you! Lindsay

anon5422159
31 May '19

Hi @Lindsay and Milan, and welcome to Forest Hill! Thanks for joining the forum and updating us about BOnA. Best of luck with the new venture :+1:

anon21197518
31 May '19

Good luck Lindsay and Milan!

Lindsay
31 May '19

Thank you!!!

maxrocks
31 May '19

went this evening. Still great Pizzas, lovely service.
Good luck guys…from what we experienced its still our favourite local pizza place:+1:

Anotherjohn
1 Jun '19

That’s nice!
I guess that goes to show that the new owners took it on because they are as passionate about Bona’s offering as the previous owners and their customers.

Lindsay
1 Jun '19

Thanks so much!

Lindsay
1 Jun '19

Yes we are! Thank you for the kind comment!

subplot_57
2 Jun '19

We’ve had events on the past two nights, @BOnA_Pizza must have delivered at least 40 pizzas to us.

The standard has been as good as it always was.

Lindsay
3 Jun '19

Lovely that’s great to hear, thank you!

DevonishForester
21 Jan '20

We tried a loaf of bread - baked in the pizza oven - now being offered, and will be back for more. Could this finally be the emergence of a bakery Forest Hill has been yearning for?

maxrocks
21 Jan '20

With Brick House closed We are crying out for a good local bakery

gman
22 Jan '20

I love the pizzas at Bona; however, it would be great if you could bring back some of the offers you had before - 2 for 1 pizza before 7pm Mon-Thurs (or along those lines) was a firm favourite!

anon5422159
7 Mar '20

Best Pizza London

maxrocks
7 Mar '20

So nice to see this-BonA pizzas are truly the only ones I can actually eat because the dough is so good and the toppings tasty but not gooey
Everything always tastes very fresh there