Archived on 6/5/2022

Book Club, September

natalieh101
8 Sep '19

Hi all, the next book will be:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Friend-Anna-story-heiress/dp/1787478289/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=my+friend+anna&qid=1567009729&s=gateway&sr=8-1

There’s also a Kindle version available. We’ll be meeting at The Honor Oak Pub (Brockley Rise) either in the very back of the restaurant or outside if sunny(!). All welcome!

anon5422159
9 Sep '19

Mentioning @book_club so they get notified.

niamh
24 Sep '19

Is this still happening tomorrow?

Sgc
25 Sep '19

Hello, yes it is going ahead. All regulars part of WhatsApp group. We advertise it on here just so other new people can find out about it and join. We will most likely be at a big table in restaurant area as it is quiet enough to chat there.

niamh
25 Sep '19

Thank you!

natalieh101
25 Sep '19

Niamh if you want to join the Whatsapp group, DM me your number?

ScA
15 Oct '19

Hi there - would love to join for the next book club. Is there somewhere I can find further details please? Thanks, Sc

knot_in_denial
15 Oct '19

Hi Sc!

Thanks for the interest - would love for you to join.

Book club is monthly and next meet is on Wednesday 30th October at Honor Oak Pub, 7 for 7.30pm. Book is 10 minutes 38 seconds in this Strange World by Elif Shafak.

Apologies for lack of SE23.LIFE post: we have a WhatsApp group in which we discuss stuff (which you would be welcome to join if interested).

Hope this helps and to see you soon!

Daniel

ScA
15 Oct '19

That’s brilliant have been wanting to read that. Look forward to it and meeting you all: