Archived on 6/5/2022

Book signings at the library - Sat 11th March, Sat 25th March

Simon
10 Mar '17

We have two book signings coming up at the library, the first one, for Princess Aminah by Sara Allen, this Saturday from 2pm, then another one, with local Author Marcia Thomas, on Saturday 25th between 11am and 3pm. Do come along, meet the author and pick up a signed copy!

starman
10 Mar '17

Ooooh. You should also get in local author @TomAngel for his gripping debut novel.

Simon
10 Mar '17

Tom is too busy hanging out with JK Rowling and Stephen King these days for the likes of a provincial library. The British Library would be lucky to get him, even if they could afford his appearance fee.

Pauline
10 Mar '17

I’ve already spoke to @TomAngel don’t worry it’s on the cards :ok_hand:

TomAngel
10 Mar '17

Indeed, I am hanging with the the Literati these days, that and doing the school run. I’d be happy to get involved! Thanks of the interest

Simon
22 Mar '17

The second of our book signings at Forest Hill Library happens this Saturday between 11am and 3pm. Forest Hill resident and library user Marcia A. Thomas book ‘Aunty Mully at Ninety-Six’ has just been released and she’ll be in the library to sign copies and answer questions.

DickWynne
25 Mar '17

Dick here at the Library – Marcia just dropped in to say she has to cancel today’s signing as her publisher has not delivered her books! We will rebook the signing soon.

Pauline
25 Mar '17

Thanks Dick.