Builder / home renovation recommendations

Dear BMSE23

We are looking to get a builder to knock out kitchen wall and also W.C. into the bathroom whilst still living in the property are able to recommend the builder you used and how was your experience and have you any photos of the before and after.

Thanks!
Vilma

Hi Vilma

I’m in the middle of having a new bathroom fitted at the moment and the guys I’m using are really good, they also do knock throughs, extensions etc. Will dig out their number and send to you tomorrow.

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your speedy response. I would very much welcome and appreciate your recommendations we are also looking for a builder to offer any design ideas to knock through bathrooms. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you!

Vilma

Hi Vilma,

Mark from HFGA Developments. 07517465639

Good luck!
Ben

1 Like

Hi Ben

Thanks!

Very much appreciated.

Lovely day to you

Vilma

Hi BingBong,

We are looking for a recommendation for a builder to provide us with a quote regarding our property renovation. Did you find anyone to carry out your building work or have you had any recommendations that you are able to share.
Would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi classy,

We are currently looking for a builder to carry out some renovation work on our property. Are you able pm some more details about the builder that you used to carry out your building work, with his contact details. Would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks!