Building works at A.L Hamilton Jewellers on Dartmouth Road

dartmouth-rd

There’s some work being done at the Jewellers. Wonder what business will be there next??

Spoke to Mr Hamilton who confirmed the site is going to be…a hairdressers

Yay!

Just what Forest Hill needs.
I hope they’ve been creative enough to include a nail bar on the premises because that’s another thing we’re crying out for around here!

5 Likes

I have always said FH is in dire need of a shop where you can get your hair and nails done at the same time whilst discussing your new house purchase over a decent coffee.

6 Likes

Good luck to whoever it is but I’m struggling to understand how people are getting banks to finance more salons (or maybe they’re not?!). I would imagine the lender having conniptions when they read the ‘local competition’ part of the business plan.

1 Like

In this case Mr Hamilton is still the owner and he is renting the property to someone who thinks we need another Hairdressers. I wish them luck but as the saying goes “Hair today, gone tomorrow” :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe the new business doesn’t need a loan.

Please, can we not fill this thread, or any other thread with dreadful puns. I think the funding of this new hairdressers needs investigating, now. One of my friends does forensic financial investigations - you may have heard of him, his name is Sheerlock Combs :haircut_man:t2:

8 Likes

Hope your friend is thorough. There are no short cuts.

6 Likes

All of these cutting remarks are making me want to curl up and dye

5 Likes

Should this be in SE23’s Combing Attractions section?

4 Likes

I heard it was going to be called
‘A Cut Above The Rest!’

2 Likes

All of these puns are razor sharp.

2 Likes

Here’s a front elevation!

1 Like