Archived on 6/5/2022

Can’t open topics, suddenly

appletree
19 Dec '19

For the last few days, when I click on a topic on here,I can’t see anything beyond the topic title. No messages or replies.

Can someone advise me – though I won’t be able to see replies to this thread…

anon5422159
19 Dec '19

Thanks for reporting, @appletree. I’ll investigate.

anon5422159
19 Dec '19

I’ve found and fixed one issue - basically some code I added to the site no longer worked because of a change made by other developers to the forum software.

@appletree, please refresh the page and let me know if you still see any issues.

Thanks

appletree
19 Dec '19

Unfortunately I still have the same problem.

anon5422159
19 Dec '19

I’ve just “rebuilt” the forum app, having removed a couple of defunct plugins. Could you try again please?

Please ensure you hit the refresh button in your browser too.

appletree
19 Dec '19

Sorry, Chris, still no joy on my iPad. It works on my phone, but I don’t know if it did earlier or not as I was only trying the iPad.

Since this is just me, and I have a way of seeing the forum, maybe you shouldn’t waste any more time on it.

anon5422159
19 Dec '19

Thanks for the update @appletree. I will keep investigating. If anyone else is having trouble, please let me know. team@se23.life

anon5422159
22 Dec '19

Update from the developers - it sounds as if they’re unlikely to resolve this issue unfortunately, as it only affects older devices:

I’ll update here if there is any progress.

appletree
22 Dec '19

I’m increasingly finding my iPad is not working with various apps so may have to replace it.

anon5422159
22 Dec '19

Hope Santa is listening!