Archived on 6/5/2022

Carpet Cleaner Recommendations

starman
12 Aug '17

Any recommendations for a good carpet cleaning service?

starman
14 Aug '17

Nope. Not someone to do the hoovering. Good old fashioned deep steam clean.

GillB
14 Aug '17

We have used Arc cleaning quite a few times over the years. His no. Is 02082891508, or e-mail arccleaning@hotmail.co.uk

Gerryboy
14 Aug '17

I own my carpet cleaning company if I can assist please call 07833995543

starman
14 Aug '17

Are you on checkatrade or rated persons?

Gerryboy
15 Aug '17

Not rated people too expensive and my customers are definitely delighted with the results fully insured

Philippe
29 Jan '18

Did you have any success with somebody?

Tried a quote on honoroakcarpetcleaners dot org uk for which I had an answer from handycleaners dot com and I’m not sure what to think of that.

starman
29 Jan '18

Hi. In the end we didn’t go for anyone. With cats we felt the chemicals might be too harsh. Have been using a spot cleaner we bought for the small messes.

RachaelDunlop
29 Jan '18

Only not-for-profit organisations are supported to use .org. That site looks like one of the those that is made to look local but isn’t. It’s the way ‘Honor Oak’ and ‘SE23’ have been plugged in pretty much anywhere they can. I could be wrong, but it doesn’t seem quite right to me.

Philippe
29 Jan '18

Exact, that’s mostly SEO optimisation :slight_smile: though I found them on Google Maps…

RachaelDunlop
29 Jan '18

Go put another area into google for carpet cleaning and see how many come up with the same address format, but a local address, including the ever useful latitude and longtitude.

Sgc
29 Jan '18

I hired carpet cleaning machine from B&Q and bought required cleaning stuff. It was 2 years ago so can’t remember cost but I was broke after buying flat so must have been reasonable. Had time to go over carpet several times as pick up one day and return next. Which was v necessary!!
Machine fitted in small car easily.

jonfrewin
4 Nov '19

Chris Cloke on 07940 070959 is always strongly recommended on the SE23 Mums Facebook page - he did a great job with a nasty stain on our newly laid carpet a few months ago, and even came back for a second go without charging because he hadn’t got it all out first time.

Rob
8 Nov '19

Crystal Palace Library of things also have one to rent for £20 a day.