Archived on 6/5/2022

Carpet Fitter Wanted

Poppet21
26 Mar '17

Does anyone know of a carpet fitter? Most shops are only interested if you purchase the carpet from them. I bought my carpet ages ago and now need it fitting by a professional with the stretching tool.
Any recommendations?

Wynell
26 Mar '17

Used a local guy very reasonable not sure how to send private email but have his mobile number. He used to have a carpet business but just does fitting now.

anon5422159
26 Mar '17

As a trust-level-3 member you’re able to send private messages. Simply click on a person’s name or profile photo on the forum and click “Message”

Poppet21
27 Mar '17

Thanks Wynell, message received.

AKB
9 May '17

Recommendation for Neil Marsh of Neil’s Magic Carpets who has just finished carpeting our stairs and landing.

He supplies the carpets at almost trade prices and does a great job of fitting them. Neat and efficient.

He’s based in Forest Hill and is well worth a call.

07984 147403
neil@neilsmagiccarpets.co.uk

anon5422159
9 May '17

@akb - I have moved your post into the existing topic

SAF
8 Dec '17

Hi there, l recently purchased some carpet online and I am looking for a carpet fitter. Just wanted to find out if you used the person recommended and, if so, what is your feedback.

If good, please can I have his contact details. Thank you.

Beige
19 May '18

Hi Wynell,
Would you be able to share the details with me, please?

Poppet21
23 Jun '18

I used Steve, a local carpet fitter, recommended by Wynell. He did a very professional job fitting my carpet, this month. Fairly priced and would happily recommend.

Pea
6 Nov '18

Hi all.

Wynell are you able to share/ PM me his details please? Any recent recommendations too appreciated as wanted to speak to a couple of companies.

Any tips on ordering carpet directly?

Many thanks.

LJM
7 Nov '18

I recently used Neil, previously recommended by AKB. He fitted a stair runner I had ordered online. Did a great job, and it was a reasonable price too.

07984 147403

natalieh101
24 Jan '19

Hi - would someone please be able to DM details of recommended carpet fitter? Thanks

jonfrewin
24 Jan '19

We had a great experience using Neil of Neil’s Magic Carpets.

+44 (0) 7984 147403

natalieh101
24 Jan '19

Thanks