Archived on 6/5/2022

Chalk and Feather Tailoring, Alterations & Bespoke Services. Sewing & Pattern Tuition

Chalkandfeather
18 Dec '17

Chalk & Feather Tailors is based in London, SE23. Offering friendly Bespoke Tailoring and Alterations, restoration & repair of beloved garments. Special occasions, suits, bridal, children’s wear and Maternity. Pattern Cutting, Costume making, Hand Craft and all things sewing.

Also available, One to One Tuition - Getting to know your Sewing Machine , Hand Sewing Tuition, Create a Personal Baby Blanket for someone special, Upcylcing and Demystifying Patterns.
Please contact me with enquiries on 07789554256 or email me at marie@chalkandfeather.com
I am flexible with appointments as I live in HOP with my children at Dalmain Primary and the Studio on Stanstead Road.
A full list of Services can be seen at my facebook Page @chalkandfeather. Please feel free to visit and Like and Share my page. I will be updating new classes and workshops as well as posting special offers.

Many thanks,
Marie

starman
18 Dec '17

Hi. What road is your studio on?

Chalkandfeather
18 Dec '17

Hello there- I’m in the Whirled Art Studios On Stanstead Road Forest Hill. SE23. I work on an appointments basis as i tend to be to and from the studio a lot but i am pretty flexible.

FaeryCatmother
16 Jan '18

Marie altered some clothes for me recently. She took care in the fitting, gave me some good advice and did a thoroughly professional job for a very reasonable price.

I’m quite excited at the prospect of having a proper tailor so close by. This fits very nicely with my new year’s resolution to try to look more presentable!

Chalkandfeather
18 Jan '18

I’m so glad that you are happy with your alteration. Thank you for choosing my services. It’s a pleasure to work within our lovely community and meet fellow HOP-ers such as yourself.
I look forward to helping you again in the future with my needle and thread.
All the best
Marie
Chalk and Feather
07789 554256
Marie@chalkandfeather.com