Childminder Wanted

Hello SE23.life members. I am desperately seeking to find or get recommendations for a reliable child-sitter for a 10 year old. Mostly, after school, evenings or weekends at my home. Just an adult supervision, no school runs, no cooking, no cleaning, no homework etc required and only an ad-hoc basis. Please let me know :slight_smile:

Recommended shops and services in SE23
Looking for a childminder

hey,

I’m looking for a small job, to get me through A- levels ads summer. I’m 16, and have 1o year old sister, who i regularly look after so know how charming they can be.

Would love to help you out,

Aisling O’Brien

Hi Aisling
Thanks for your response. Please let me know the best number I can reach you to discuss further

Abi

I have enabled private messaging for you @Aisling, so you’ll be able to PM @Bibi

@Aisling, @Bibi please respond using this private chat. Thanks

Hello, My husband and I are moving to Forest Hill in April and we have a 2 year old daughter. She has been at nursery for the past year and loves it, but we were told that it could be 6-12 month wait to get a nursery place. So we are looking for a childminder in the area. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also open to nanny-share if the costs+location work out.

Hi @divya_m and welcome to the forum! I have moved your question into an existing topic we had for childminder recommendations. I hope you manage to find what you’re looking for.

Good luck with your move and let me wish you an early welcome to the neighbourhood.

I am not sure which nurseries you’ve spoken to, but there is a wide choice in the area and depending on the days / hours you want, you may not have to wait so long. If a nursery was your first choice, perhaps still might be possible.

Thank you Dave. We are very excited to move to the area. I have contacted Rubadubs since they would be the nearest to us. I am hoping to hear from them in March about any availability. I am going to contact Townsend Montessori as well. If she doesn’t get a place in either then we need to look for a local childminder.

Both our children went to Faith Montessori just down the South Circular beyond the fire station towards Catford. Really loving recommend them enough.

Hi i am looking for a childminder to care for my son who will be one year old for June to September five days a week. Please let me know of recommendations. Many thanks!

Hi @BrightStar and welcome to SE23.life. There was already a topic for childminder recommendations, so I moved your post here.

Thanks Chris!

@BrightStar There is a Facebook group called Childminders of SE23. You can ask to join that and post there.

Thank you :))

I’ve pointed a lovely middle aged lady to this post today - who is wonderful at looking after kids.

She will probably join & post her availability over the next couple of days :slight_smile:

Oh great thank you Pauline!

Good evening,
My name is Sarah and I live near Forest Hill Train Station. I am currently looking for a babysitting/nanny position. I have a level 2 Childcare qualification, clear CRB and first aid certificate.
Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Best wishes,
Sarah

Hello,

I’m looking for a childminder for my son from April 2017 - he’ll be 10 months old. We live on Faversham Road, SE6 and are looking for someone within 10/15 mins walking distance if at all possible. Please contact me on 0751 7807734 if you are interested.

Many thanks,

Niamh

@niamhkm @SarahK - I have removed a cross-post and combined two topics on childminders.

Apologies for the loss of continuity. I hope all childminders and childminder-seekers find what they’re looking for.

Friendly reminder to all members: before posting something that may have been posted before, have a quick look for existing topics using the tool - thanks :slight_smile: