Christmas trees

At the risk of being more divisive than a marmite wrapped Brexit vote, I’m going there!

Does anyone know when Christmas trees will come into stock at the garden centre or the spot next to the station?

I’m usually an early December decorator but who knows in 2020!

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the other place, but @Shannonsgc are apparently expecting their first delivery of 1,000 trees sometime next week (w/c 16th), if that helps :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Thank you!! This is great news!

1 Like

Looks like the potted Christmas trees are already in, though it sounds like you need a bit of outside space to keep them ideal until you are ready for Christmas (assuming you aren’t ready for it already!):

1 Like

The spot next to the station is opening this weekend with plenty of trees coming. Free local delivery and wrapping as usual.

Altogether now kids! Trees are in at @Shannonsgc

O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree
Your leaves are so unchanging
O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree

Not only green when
Summer’s here
But also when it’s cold and drear
O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree

O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree
Much pleasure you do give me
O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree

How often has the Christmas tree
Given me the greatest glee
O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree

From top to bottom
You’re so bright
There’s only splendor for the sight
O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree
Your lights are shining brightly

O Christmas tree,
O Christmas tree
Your lights are shining brightly

4 Likes

On first glance, I thought this was a poll. Would have voted for ‘Christmas tree,’

3 Likes

No doubt you will be fly posting all over Forest Hill as per usual, Lewisham council seem to let you do it with impunity.

1 Like

You’re digging out the wrong person here.

1 Like

Popped in @Shannonsgc earlier to pick up a birthday present. Lots of beautiful Xmas trees filling the aisles outside.
One of the ladies working outside commented that her feet were lovely & warm to her colleague. I asked her, her secret, we all laughed when she said rubber shoes😉.
Friendly service & a giggle :+1:

1 Like

They have a hypnotic video of the Christmas trees on their Twitter too - watching this, is it just me or can anyone else actually can smell them while watching this?!

1 Like