Archived on 6/5/2022

Clapton Craft Forest Hill is looking for a new store manager

ForestHull
20 Jul '19

A bit short notice as the deadline for applications is Monday:

Starting salary is £23,400 p.a. with a monthly bonus scheme, based on an average of 45 hours per week. To apply please email a CV and cover letter to joe@claptoncraft.co.uk by Monday, July 22nd with interviews to be arranged thereafter.

willmorgan
20 Jul '19

I hope that’s not Ben leaving, he’s a veritable fountain of beer knowledge and knows his clientele well - I only pop in a few times a month but he remembered what me and the lady drink and has made good recommendations for wine and non-beer tipples too.

ForestHull
20 Jul '19

I’m afraid I think it is Ben leaving at the start of August I’m afraid :frowning:

willmorgan
20 Jul '19

Then I’ll have to break my dry spell immediately and procure some beer!

Foresthillnick
20 Jul '19

Yeah Ben is a sweetie! Always has time for a chat and knows his beer really well.
Still retail is a tough game and not for me but I wish his successor well

Foresthillnick
1 Aug '19

Ben’s last day is Saturday so pop in an say Hi/Bye before the new person starts.

ClaptonCraft
2 Aug '19

Thank you Nick, that’s very kind of you to say.

I’ll be in all day from opening to close tomorrow (Saturday) so it’d be nice to see as many of you as I can though where I’m heading to next would likely bring me back to Forest Hill and this store as a representative and distiller of gin, maybe even @subplot_57 :wink: you never know.

Thank you all for the good times and hopefully I’ll see many of you tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ben