Cleaner recommendations

recommendations

Somebody upthread mentioned Jane Jefferson cleaning - we use them too, mainly because they’re local and pay a living wage. We’re very happy with the service provided.

Check out posts from Nov17!

I’m ideally after an individual rather than agency so you get a specific person that you get to know rather than anyone an agency choose to send. The ones up above are all full so my search continues …

Nov 17

Hi there, my name is Flavia. I’m a cleaner with references. Please contact me if you need any help to keep your house clean and tidy.

Flavia is one of my tenants, known her for 6 years, she has permanent residence status.

That’s helpful. Given she wasn’t verified I ignored originally. Many thanks.

Hi there, I tried to go on sugar mountain to be verified but they just open at 10 am, wich is too late for me, I’ll try to go on Saturday!! If you wish I can provide some references too.
Thank you

I’m so confused how to use this forum. I’m looking for a regular cleaner for a 3 bed house in Honor Oak after a few disappointing starts with agency cleaners.
Do you know of someone that actually makes an effort and who you’d recommend? I can’t figure out where to see the recommendations.

Hi there - please scroll up on this topic to see recommendations.

I may do some tidy up on this topic to help the recommendations stand out better.

Checkmy post 16th Feb not sure if Flavia is free but well worth a try!

We’re in Honor Oak and use Molly Maid. Unfortunately after a bright start, they’re not all they’ve cracked up to be.

The biggest issue is that they’re double the price of a normal cleaner (£68 rather than £33 for a few hours at our small terrace). For that price they need to do a good job. When they decide to do the clean properly, it’s worth it and it feels you get what you pay for.

When they don’t, which became the norm after the first few visits (despite our attempts to flag it up), it’s a poor service for a ludicrous price. Last week: all bins emptied into the recycling, didn’t clean the floor properly, didn’t wipe food off the kitchen worktop, refuse to clean the kids’ little step-stool as a point of principle.

On balance, given they’re twice as expensive as everyone else and not reliably any better, it’s not worth it and we’ve “agreed to part ways”…

Hi my name ir mara im a cleaner with 20 yeasr experience and im looking fir extra hours of cleaning and iron i can suply references upon request, if interested please call mo no 07828169496