Archived on 6/5/2022

Cocktails in HOP in 2020 (perfect Christmas presents!)

AmandaSE23
16 Dec '19

Hello all
After the great support in November here are my next two dates. If you are struggling to find that perfect present this is the answer (get in the early bird pre-Christmas offering!) and experience gifts are better for the environment too - win!

Burns Night celebrations on 25th Jan, beat the January blues

Negroni Night on 13th February

I look forward to meeting lots of new faces and hopefully seeing some from our last class come back for more!

Amanda

Sgc
26 Jan '20

Rather last minute I ended up going to the burns night and it was a great evening. Whole evening was very well organised with Scottish food which included Haggis bonbons (I will have to try and make myself). More importantly the cocktails were great. There was a welcome one as well as 3 whiskey cocktails with some information about heritage & development (but no information overload). All for £25 so think more done for the love of it then to make money as I cant make those finances work! Lovely venue which was full, believe some people had to be turned away. The regular Thursday evenings are shorter and apparently slightly less alcoholic, also cheaper. Unfortunately can’t make the February date but will be back for more. Great to have a fun evening locally without having to trek into the centre. @AmandaSE23 appreciate if you can publish next dates when available. Also will have to go back to 2 spoons on a regular weekend :grin:

starman
26 Jan '20

We were there too thoroughly enjoyable. The Scottis eggs with haggis were a revelation. As is a new found love for whisky based cocktails.

AmandaSE23
30 Jan '20

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. We love (all!) feedback to make these as good as possible.

Here is a link to my profile on Eventbrite where I post all the events to come, there are two up as it stands but we are aiming for a class mainly the last Thursday of every month

system
30 Mar '20

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.