Archived on 6/5/2022

Commercial Unit To Let on Dartmouth Road

joshc20
28 Jan '19

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Rare end of terrace commercial unit located opposite Forest Hill Pools and gym - 322 sq ft/30 sq m, currently (A1/A2).

105 Dartmouth Road

• Ideally would love a local business owner to take this to expand or an ideal size for many start-up businesses.

• I’ve seen a lot of discussions on here by locals regarding businesses they would like to see/open in Forest Hill - this is a perfect opportunity for those!

• Basement storage/commercial space negotiable.

Must view to fully appreciate, don’t hesitate to contact regarding a viewing - Josh C - 07846 255971.

Anotherjohn
29 Jan '19

It’s nice to see a landlord opening their property up to the community; and I can only assume that this is because you would like to see it being used as a shop or other business that would fit-in with what people want around here, as opposed to another nail bar or hairdressers. On that basis, I wish you luck with it.

Also, if Konrad’s old premises is also yours, congratulations (and thanks) for finding what appears to be a very interesting tenant with a business which I believe could be a big success in the town.

weepy
30 Jan '19

Do you mean the sushi restaurant?