- Narrow the available road width widening footways allowing for inset parking, disabled parking and electrical vehicle charging bays to be constructed
- Raise the carriageway level (raised junctions) locally in three areas to reduce vehicle speeds along Brockley Road
- Introduce a raised section in the side roads (raised table) at the junctions, to improve safety by reducing the speed of approaching vehicles, and to provide better facilities for pedestrians and those with impaired mobility to cross
- Formalise all on-street parking within inset bays and improve vehicle visibility at junctions
- Plant new trees along Brockley Road within the widened footways where possible
Take part in the consultation here.