Twitter
15 Nov '20
Londondrz
16 Nov '20

B*stards!

Nivag
16 Nov '20

Jeez the brazen balls of these f#@kers.
It’s a small independent place that helps out loads of local people especially a lot of delivery scooters.

Thewrongtrousers
16 Nov '20

how did they get them going is what i am wondering ?

Londondrz
16 Nov '20

They don’t, the scooter rider pushes the stolen bike by pushing on the stolen bike footpeg.

Chipcity
16 Nov '20

Scum!

Beige
16 Nov '20

So the video finishes with him mounted on an unpowered bike in the middle of the south circular?

What do they do next? Is it possible for his helper to push him along?

Nivag
16 Nov '20

The guy on the scooter pushes the stolen bike

wattsicle
16 Nov '20

Unbelievable, the cheek of these f*ckers! Hope they’re caught soon abd the bike recovered.

Thewrongtrousers
17 Nov '20

Just for two weeks, hang those they catch from lamp posts in the High Street. That would put a stop to it, and a lot else besides.

Nivag
17 Nov '20

Nothing is a deterrent for them, motorcycle and bicycle theft is rampant.

Swagger
17 Nov '20

This is nothing. Carpenters and plumbers I know have had in excess of 2-3 thousand pounds’ worth of tools robbed from their vans and the MET aren’t interested. They just give 'em a crime ref. number.

ForestHull
17 Nov '20

Well it’s not a competition, but wouldn’t that bike be worth around that, or perhaps more?

Londondrz
18 Nov '20

I lost in excess of £20,000 worth of bikes to these idiots. I had two try to stab me when defending someone’s bike from theft. I hate thieves be it for £1 of value or £1million.

I would be first in line with rotten eggs at the stocks

chamonix
18 Nov '20

I keep meaning to write to the council, although I know it will fall on deaf ears that there are no secure parking bays for motorcyclists. I was under the impression that the council was under obligation to provide a percentage of parking for this mode of transport but might be wrong.

Might not be the greenest alternative to a car but goes a long way to reduce pollution and traffic. I use mine for longer journeys and my bicycle for getting around locally.

Nivag
18 Nov '20

Southwark council was offering free ground anchors at one point, though only for those on private land. It was a start but doesn’t help those that don’t have a front garden or driveway.

chamonix
18 Nov '20

Yeah if you can afford a driveway probably don’t need a free ground anchor :wink: