Dentist recommendation

recommendations

I’ve just moved to the area and am looking for a local dentist. Does any one have any recommendations?

I hope I’ve posted this in the right place- just getting used to the new forum!

Recommend a local dentist?
Recommended shops and services in SE23

I use one in SE22 which is nice but not very local - my wife uses it as well and never had any issues.

I went to Lewisham Dental Practice and signed up as an NHS patient. I hadn’t been to a dentist for 24 years and thought I’d be told I needed a ton of work done but he gave my pearly whites a clean and sent me on my way…all for less than £20! Bargain

I use Townley Road dentists in East Dulwich (very local if you live, like us, on the Horniman side of Forest Hill) and they are brilliant. I am an NHS patient but have also had private treatments with them including an implant a few years ago which was carried out to a very high standard.

I use Dentistry for you on Dartmouth Road. I’m petrified of the dentist & they always make me feel very comfortable.

And before anyone asks I’ve only had to have check ups since I opened my shop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I joined Perry Vale Dental. Not sure which part of the area you’re in but I was very impressed with them.

I’m thinking of changing dentist and would be interested in hearing people’s recommendations for SE23 and also surrounding areas (SE26, SE22, SE6).

Recommendations I’ve had so far are the Townley Road practice in East Dulwich and Bolney Court in Sydenham.

Perry Vale dental practice is right on my doorstep - anyone used them?

My son uses Perry Vale and is happy with them. I have been with Townley Road for years (past and present principal dentist) and find them very good

FYI - I have merged a couple of similar topics

We use what used to be called Ziemanns just past Crofton Park library (next to the cemetery). Always found them reasonable & good service.

Perry Vale dentists are lovely, and I’ve never had a problem getting an appointment.

Been going to Perry Vale for over 15 yrs. happy to recommend.

http://www.perryvaledental.co.uk/ Perry Vale Dental are excellent. Receptionists, hygeinists and dentists… all very professional and friendly.

I’ve used Dentistry For You for a few years. They’re right by the station which is super-convenient, they’re very friendly, and they take NHS or private patients. No complaints.

Thanks for the recommendations. Does anyone have experience of dental implants done at either Townley Road or Perry Vale Dental? My daughter needs two implants and I’d really like personal recommendations on this procedure if anyone has one.

Another recommendation for Perry Vale Dental. I had my first appointment with them today - the receptionist and dentist were both lovely, the practice was busy but I was seen fairly quickly. I also really liked that you can see availability and book through their online booking system.

Funnily enough, I had my first appointment there today too. Maybe we passed in reception! I was very impressed with the practice as a whole and I agree, online booking is great.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

Hi Rachel - not sure if this is too late but I had an implant done at Townley Road a couple of years ago. It wasn’t cheap but the work done was really good and I haven’t had any problems since.