Archived on 6/5/2022

Dog found, Stanstead Road [Reunited with owner]

BatterOnIt
15 Mar '20

Hi all,

I’ve just found this very friendly French bulldog wandering around Stansted Road looking a bit lost and scared.

They’re currently curled up sleeping in front of my sofa.

Would very much like to get them back to their obviously worried owner.

oakr
15 Mar '20

If you get no joy, it should be chipped so you could take to any vet tomorrow, or maybe the RSPCA today, and they should be able to contact the owner, assuming contact details are up to date.

Billie
15 Mar '20

I’ve shared it on FB.

Jmissy
15 Mar '20

Hi this my friends dog! Just near Vancouver. Please call

Will on 07513431947

William_Crane
15 Mar '20

Hi James,

I’m Will. Thanks so much. This is our dog winston!! Trying to get in touch with you to get him home

Terri_Wade
15 Mar '20

Phew! Just responded on facey as was sure I recognised this dog walking past my flat every day!

Mick
15 Mar '20

Thanks to everyone that helped us find Winston and especially James for rescuing him for us. He looked like he was enjoying his brief stay! BTW, he’s a Boston Terrier and, yes, very friendly. Will be visiting this site on a regular basis from now on.
Mick

oakr
15 Mar '20

Very happy you have your dog back @William_Crane and @Mick and well done @BatterOnIt for being such a good person to catch, take back and look after the dog.

BatterOnIt
16 Mar '20

Thanks everyone. I’m just glad he’s home. He did find my lap comfy as soon as I sat down on the sofa. You’ve got a sitter if you ever need one!