Archived on 6/5/2022

Dog walker recommendations

Zoleipar
2 Jul '16

I’m looking for some recommendations for local dog walkers. Unfortunately due to recent change in my circumstances my miniature schnauzer Archie is getting left for more hours than I’m happy with. I need something to break his day up and need a dog walker who could take him in the middle of the day for an hour, probably 3 times a week. He’s 11 and is good off the lead.

RachaelDunlop
2 Jul '16

I use Michael Magnet of Woofles in East Dulwich. He has been taking my dog on one-on-one walks since he was a little pup and regulars in our park tell me Michael is really lovely with my dog - so much so they thought at first he must be my other half, which is a great recommendation!

http://www.woofles.london/

Zoleipar
2 Jul '16

Cheers Rachael, much appreciated. I’ve dropped him an email so fingers crossed he will be available.

RachaelDunlop
14 Sep '18

Reviving this old thread as I’m on the hunt for a dog walker again. I’m having shoulder surgery soon and won’t be able to walk my dog for about six weeks. Looking for a walker for November and most of December for a daily walk Monday to Friday. I’ve being trying to find someone via Dog Buddy but no luck so far.

TimO
15 Sep '18

Hi Rachael. Leanne White from pukka pooches has been walking our Border Terrier for over 5 years. She is very reliable and flexible and our dog adores her! Her number is 07931 247322.

RachaelDunlop
15 Sep '18

Thank you, @TimO.

oakr
19 Mar '19

You could possibly try BorrowMyDoggy - I had no luck trying to find dogs to walk, but my brother’s wife has used this successfully for her dog both in London, and since they have moved out. They ended up with a regular dog walker which was win win for both of them. Link here

Zoe_Webb
19 Mar '19
HickseyandNop
13 Jul '21

Hi there, looking for a local dog walker for our 13 year old very chilled Springer Spaniel for Term time only Monday-Friday. Any recommendations? Thank you.

95Steve
13 Jul '21

Hi there Camilla at Forest and Field walks is a wonderful local dog walker. You can find some info here.

Silversioux
14 Jul '21

Hi my name is Sioux and I am a 56 year old lady who lives on Sydenham Park Rd… I have been looking after pets in my own home and other peoples homes for nearly 18 years now and also house sit for people when they go away… I have free time during the day as the lady I was looking after sadly passed away and would love to walk your dog… I can provide references of past and present customers… Please text or email if you would like to meet up… Many thanks Sioux 07703773183 silver64sioux@gmail.com