Dominos - Honor Oak Park

honor-oak-park

What’s the best thing to order from Domino’s? All this Domino’s talk is making me hungry

Large meateor please

AFF58359-D501-4A0C-8312-AABF19AB0C5E

Was there a form to sign or online petition? Seems more like a notice.

Doesn’t seem the petitioner understands the planning application or the purpose of the meeting. The petitioner (and any supporters) would be best to conserve their energy and petition Dominos on the issue.

Amongst all the angst about Dominoes is the sad loss of a great little chippie. This place is as good and infinitely more friendly and better value than the one at the other end of forest hill road, which I guess is now the nearest?

The lady who worked there always popped a cheeky couple of chips to the kids while serving us and they had a great mural and some great old pics of the parade - which he’s selling off incidentally.

This is his last week. He said he’ll close on Friday once he’s sold his last fish. Will be missed.

Gutted!!! Best chippy for miles…

It will be missed, but he said when I asked that he wanted to sell, said that he had had his time there, so all we can do is wish him good luck for the future.

Brockley’s Rock? Is better than Brockley’s Rock?!

Definitely not

Best chippy for meters…

I’m going to have to try Brockley Rock, been on my to do list for too long :grimacing:

The store almost looked finished this evening and was looking half decent. Buzzing for £5 meateors.

Reportedly opened on 22 October.

Defenitely boycotting this place. Express pizza two doors down is so much better anyway. They won’t be here for long if locals just wont go there.

I had their menu through the door yesterday and am excited for my first walk-in order!

Good for you. Enjoy

Excited… about Dominos pizza… ?

When was the last time you had a Dominos pizza, @ChrisBeach? I personally love their Italian base pizza with Parma ham and sweet baby peppers. Rocket comes on the side to add at home so it doesn’t wilt. Yum.

55 posts were merged into a topic in the opt-in Moderator Actions category

Electric scooters being dropped off earlier