Archived on 6/5/2022

Double room for rent in a shared flat £530

voyageurdumonde
3 Sep '19

Please request more photos.
Furnished room available in completely renovated flat in Woodvale near Honor Oak Park.

A bright, airy room available in a newly decorated non smoking flat. While the flat is a spacious three bed you need only share it with two other person, the owner and another occupier. Female only flat.

The flat is located near parks, the Horniman Museum as well as vibrant shops, restaurants and cafes in Dulwich, Honor Oak and Forest Hill areas. It is in walking distance of Honor Oak station which offers quick access to the city, Victoria and London Bridge. Convenient to go to Gatwick airport if you are a world traveller.
The bus stop opposite the flat provides regular services to Peckham Rye, Elephant and Castle and Kings Cross.

As for me, I am a friendly, clean and tidy person who does not keep pets. I seek a female tenant only with a similar lifestyle. The monthly rent includes council tax and wifi with the exception of telephone calls. You can relax and no need to worry about water, electricity and gas bills.
Parking is available free on first come first serve basis. Street parking.

I require a reference from work, Or previous landlord. A month’s deposit and a month’s rent to be paid in advance.

system
2 Nov '19

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.