Duchess of Cambridge visiting Forest Hill to launch new family support service

perry-vale

Royalty is coming to Forest Hill (199 Perry Vale)

We haven’t seen any timings yet but will update if we find out.

5 Likes

Shame it’s not on Wednesday when I work from home. I’d pop along to wave. She could cone round for tea. I have some nice biscuits.

3 Likes

And leftover Christmas cheese.

2 Likes

Can she get us a pedestrian crossing outside the station while she’s here…?! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Actually we could do with a pedestrian crossing at the end of Siddons Road just there too!

2 Likes

Is she the surprise secret headliner at The Honor Oak comedy night too? I’ve been wondering who it might be…

4 Likes

Actual lol :clap:

1 Like

Any more news on the duchess’ schedule?

0 Likes

Just what I was going to ask! I can’t get there, but a friend was just asking me!

0 Likes

0 Likes

Not as good but another angle.

0 Likes

That video doesn’t work in the summary box, perhaps try a different tweet from a tweeter that recorded from a good angle? There are many to choose from.

0 Likes

I saw her in Chelsea once before she was married. I tried to make eye contact but she wasn’t at all interested. I’m still gutted about this and Wills has nothing on me.

0 Likes

So I didnt get a video but an okay photo, wished she’d worked the crowd more, she was straight out the car and in

:grin:

1 Like

Actually you got a great shots of the papps too. You’ll be seeing yourself in all the photos tomorrow.

0 Likes

Oh yes :rofl:

0 Likes

0 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

closed #22

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes