Edwardian/Victorian front door glass restorer

Does anyone know of a local glass restorer who can mend our front door glass Edwardian/Victorian panel? It needs replacing or restoring. Thanks

Hi Sarah, did you have any luck in getting this fixed? We have a similar problem.


The person to contact is South London Stained Glass - Colin Andrews


He is the best person in this area of England.

1 Like