Archived on 6/5/2022

Eyebrow threading?

honoracorn
18 Jan '19

A thread about threading! I am currently trekking to north London every time I want my brows done but I’m sure there must be someone local that does it, ideally in Honor Oak Park. Attractions have someone on Tuesday daytimes but it’s not always covenient. Any suggestions? As you can see from my profile picture, I haven’t had them done for a while! (laughs forever).

Pea
18 Jan '19

I actually use a lady who used to operate out of the gym on London road - her number is 07551 247912 and details are:

Zahra
The Therapy Room
Canvas & Cream
18 London Road
Forest Hill SE23 3HF

She’s great and very thorough. Used her for a few years now.

If not there is a place on lordship lane opposite JoJo near Goose Green. They are good for roll ups.

anon26043310
18 Jan '19

I remember going to every salon in Forest Hill trying to find someone who did eyebrow threading last year. Blink Beauty Lashes in Forest Hill on Dartmouth Road do threading (not quite Honor Oak Park im afraid) are good. The women who run it are sisters I think and they are really lovely and welcoming. I would definitely recommend visiting them although I need to take my own advice as my eyebrows really need doing too!

Daisy75
18 Jan '19

Seema at “Attractions” hairsalon besides the rise coffee shop at the bottom HOP parade is the great. I have going to her for years.

honoracorn
23 Jan '19

Thanks so much for this. I went to see Zahra, who very kindly invited me to her house seeing as all her appointments at Canvas & Cream we’re booked up. She did an absolutely lovely good and great value again - will go to her again!