Family wanted for nanny share in HOP

childminders

We are looking for a family to share our fantastic nanny with. She has been looking after our 20 month old son since November 2017 and before that she looked after my sister’s 2 kids as part of a nanny share arrangement. I cannot recommend her enough and our son is a happy and sociable boy who loves making friends with other toddlers. We are in Honor Oak Park. Our nanny works 8am-6pm Mon-Thurs and we are happy to have a nanny share arrangement for 2, 3 or 4 days a week. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

One or two SE23.life members have requested this in the past. See: https://se23.life/search?q=Nanny%20share

Hi there, we are in Honor Oak Park also and will be looking for a possible nanny share 3 days per week from April 2019 for our daughter who will be 1. Is this something you might consider?

Thanks!

Hi, I was just wondering if you have found a family to share your nanny with? We have just moved to Forest Hill from Peckham with our 17 month old daughter and would be very interested in finding out more. Our daughter has been at nursery since May and has really enjoyed it, but we are finding the commute very difficult and the nurseries that we have looked at here have very long waiting lists. Thanks.

Hi there, we are currently in discussions with someone about the nanny share, but if it ends up not working out I can get back in touch? Hope you are enjoying Forest Hill!
Isabel

Hi Isabel.

Yes of course, that would be great thank you! We are looking for Monday - Thursdays.
We’re really enjoying it thank you!
Thanks,
Stacey

Hi everyone, we are also looking for a nanny share as of February 2019 (can be flexible with start time if it helps but no later than 25 February) for 4 days a week, Monday-Thursday from about 8am-6pm. We have a baby girl named Esther, she will be 10 months old by the end of February. We are in se23 1db.
Thanks!
Julie

Hi Stacey,
Are you still looking for a nanny share? We are looking for a local family to nanny share with from January 2019.

Hi Julie
Just following up on your post as we are also looking for a nanny share from January 2019. Please let me know if you want to chat further. Thanks

Hi
yes I’d love to chat! my email is juliemamou@hotmail.com, do send me your number there! thanks!