Fencer recommendations

recommendations

Hi, any recommendations for a reasonably priced fencer as the quotes that we have had for a 44 metre run have been on the high side. Thanks.

Recommended shops and services in SE23

Hi all, I need some fences and two fence posts putting up in my garden. If you’ve used anyone local that you’d recommend I’d love to hear from you!

Thanks
Ben

Hi @Chipcity and @BMSE23

We used Handy Mark http://www.handymark007.co.uk

Not only was he fast and efficient (and let me have a go with the ridiculously powerful nailgun), but his website is a celebration of English eccentricity:

Highly recommended.

That’s great thanks Chris!

Was he any good?

Hi all. We’re looking for fencing and would love some recommendations. Someone who will do a good job but not charge the Earth. Thank you.

we used Atkins Fencing, local company which had brilliant online recommendations. Came round to look, discussed fence types and best solutions for our needs and gave a clear written quote.
Two men installed 30 odd metres of fence for us in 2 days. They took away all the old fence, cleared up diligently, looked after our plants. The quality of the work was outstanding, the fence still looks brilliant a year on and I am confident I will never have to think about that fence again.
www.atkinsfencing.co.uk

Thank you. I’ll give them a call shortly.

Any other recommendations gladly take. Would like a couple of companies to get a comparison from.

Hi Pea,

My name is Steve and I’d be happy to quote for your job unless you’ve already got somebody obviously. I’m based in Forest Hill and my company is www.goodspacegardening.com. I frequently build or repair fencing. Please feel free to email me or call on 07725584253.

Thanks,
Steve