Fitted wardrobes - recommendations please

Hi there, we are new to the area and since we moved to Honor Oak about a month ago I have found this forum super useful for lots of recommended trades/suppliers! This is my first post so hopefully doing this right, but we are looking to get fitted wardrobes made for our bedroom alcoves - can anyone recommend a local joiner/carpenter please? Thanks in advance!

Hi @Jessie and welcome to Honor Oak!

You may find these recommendations useful: Local carpenter recommendations

Best of luck

1 Like

We had a kitchen made locally by Peter at The Dovetail Joint. I highly recommend them - 020 8291 5578 - and know they also do wardrobes etc.

1 Like

Kastas did an amazing job to our spec

Text him for an appointment to discuss, say I recommended him! 07885989666

1 Like

Hello try:

Julian Richards
The London Fitted Wardrobe Co.
Mob: 07931 520 713

He has done a couple of jobs for me wardrobes, cupboards and a kitchen island. His work is very good,

1 Like

Fabulous, thanks everyone! Will give them a go.

I got a recommendation on here for Denny’s woodwork https://m.facebook.com/dennyswoodwork/photos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0 / https://www.dennyswoodwork.co.uk/
Had bedroom wardrobes built last year - very happy.

Thanks! I’ve dropped them an email :slight_smile:

@Jessie Period House Carpentry and Joinery based in HOP - Instagram @periodhousegroup

2 Likes

They look lovely, thanks for the recommendation! (Love your colour scheme btw :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

Thanks @Jessie, contact details are Edward on +44 (0) 7827 778843 or eddwarrington@gmail.com, should you need. Also look forward to our meet up! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Hi Jessie

Hope you don’t mind me inquiring did you get your fitted wardrobe done.? We are wanting the same who did you go with. Would love to hear from you regarding your recommendations. Would also love to see photos if it’s at all possible, of workmanship.

Thanks very much!

Vilma

Hi Vilma, happy to help but we didn’t get very far! (So many things on the the to do list!) we’ve had Denny’s woodwork and Kastas out for a quote, who were recommended above and I’m sure bth would do a good job, but as we haven’t decided on the internal layout/overall design of the wardrobes we can’t make a decision yet or finalise pricing.

Hi Jessie,

Thank you for your speedy response! ( and yes l am with you on that to do list) it appears endless. I do very much appreciate you taking the time to respond back to my post, hope you don’t mind me asking we also need help with figuring out where to start with the layout of the downstairs kitchen and dining room. Looking at knock through it’s scarying us.
Have you embarked on anything like that and used a trusted and competent builder that you would recommend without hesitation. Any advice that you are able to offer would be very much appreciated and very helpful.

(All the best and good luck with all your to do list!)

Thanks again

Vilma

Hi Vilma, no problem! I can’t help with this one though as we haven’t had to use a builder for any of our work. I’m sure there will be some recommendation on this forum somewhere though. Good luck!

Hi @Vilma. Our builder recommendations are here: Builder / home renovation recommendations

Hi Jessie,

Thanks!

Vilma

Hi Chris

Thank you for your message very much appreciated

Thanks!

Vilma

1 Like

These wardrobes are gorgeous! Would you mind telling me how much you paid for them?
I’m moving into an old victorian flat in Forest Hill so want to get something which suits