Archived on 6/5/2022

For Sale - discounted tickets for Rivoli Rouges Disco 24th February [Sold]

BovillBunny
26 Jan '18

Hello,

Having purchased 10 tickets for a birthday bash at Rouges at the Rivoli on Saturday 24th February I now have to work (boo) and due to the Terms & Conditions am sadly unable to return the tickets to get a refund. I’m happy to sell these for a bargain price of £10 each (they were £15). Please find below some more information on the event. Please DM me if you would like to purchase.

Rouges at the Rivoli - 70s & 80s Disco

Kicking off the first DISCO of 2018, Expect the good, the great and the cheese. Non stop 70’s & 80’s throwbacks. Mid- evening we will have an amazing tribute Freddie Mercury, expect Under Pressure, Another One Bites The Dust, I want to Break free. This is going to be one hell of a Disco, so don some lycra, and meet us on the dance floor. Hosted in the one and only Rivoli Ballroom. We have two classic Bars one dating from the 1950’s and other the 60’s.

Valerie
28 Jan '18

Hi BovillBunny, would you want somebody to take all 10 for that price or are you happy to sell separately and if so could I get take 4/5 or other?

BovillBunny
28 Jan '18

Yes - have messaged you my contact details.

Darren_S
28 Jan '18

Hi, if you still have any left we would take two.

BovillBunny
28 Jan '18

Yes - have messaged you privately Darren.

BovillBunny
29 Jan '18

Update - six tickets now remaining.

kj
30 Jan '18

Hi I am interested in 6 tickets :slight_smile:

BovillBunny
30 Jan '18

Hi - let me just check where @Valerie got to as she expressed an interest, otherwise they are yours. I will DM you.

kj
30 Jan '18

ok no problem, cheers

Joanne1
3 Feb '18

Do you have 2 tickets left please?

BovillBunny
3 Feb '18

All gone now, sorry. I think there may be full price tickets available on the website though.