[For Sale] Mid-Century Furniture

I’m having a bit of a studio clear out and have a few bits of mid-century furniture to sell. Will list elsewhere online but thought I’d give SE23ers first dibs! All are in my studio on Havelock Walk, and can be collected anytime (the sooner the better!).

G-Plan Drinks Cabinet £200 ono
Top and bottom can be split for easier transport. Glass shelf in fold down hatch. Single shelf in lower cupboard.

G-Plan Chest £120 ono
Shelf inside main cupboard. Identical to lower half of drinks cabinet above.

Sideboard £275 ono
About 6ft long. Shelf in each end cupboard. Partitioned top drawer.

Let me know if anything is of interest. I can provide measurements if required, and you’re very welcome to come and take a look.

Ed - we might be interested in the drinks cabinet - do you have vertical and horizontal measurements?

Hi Hannah. I think it is about 190cm tall by about 83cm wide. The top bit is about 23cm deep, and the bottom bit about 45cm deep. Hope that helps!

Thanks Ed - i’ll do a bit of measuring up tonight and get back to you!

Hi Ed - sadly I have measured up and it is too deep for the area I was going to put it in.

I hope you find good homes for the furniture - they are lovely items.

We might be interested in the sideboard! Is it still available? We won’t be in London for another week

Hi Amanda. Cool. I’ll be back in the studio from 9th Jan, so you’re welcome to come and take a look after then. Ed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.