Archived on 6/5/2022

Forest Hill Assembly - Saturday 11 March , 1.30 – 3.30 pm at The Forest Hill Pools, Dartmouth Road, SE23 3HZ

CllrPaulUpex
7 Mar '17

Thanks Chris for sorting my log in issue.

You are warmly welcomed to attend the next Forest Hill Assembly:

Saturday 11 March , 1.30 – 3.30 pm at The Forest Hill Pools, Dartmouth Road, SE23 3HZ

What’s on the agenda?

1. Introduction and welcome – Cllr Peter Bernards

2. Market Place Event – Find out what is happening locally in your area

3. Dartmouth Road update

4. Save Lewisham Hospital Campaign Update

5. SNT Update

6. Join the Forest Hill Assembly Coordinating Group Feedback forms – agenda items next meeting

7. Community Updates and question time

WHAT IS THE FOREST HILL ASSEMBLY ?

Your Forest Hill Assembly discusses issues of concern to you and your neighbours. It’s a place where you and other local residents can work together with the local Councillors, police, local organisations and the wider community to make Forest Hill a better place to live, work and learn. Anyone who lives, works or studies in Forest Hill can come along and get involved.

We look forward to seeing you

anon5422159
7 Mar '17
Foresthillnick
7 Mar '17

Nice to see you on here and engaging with the locals - I would pop along but it’s my birthday weekend.

Londondrz
7 Mar '17

Great to hear from you, thank you for posting the update. Will try to sneak away and attend some of the assembly.

Scorpion
7 Mar '17

As a Lewisham resident and a proud NHS worker, I will be there :slight_smile:

Regards
Sue

robin.orton
8 Mar '17

I would love to be there, but will be rehearsing Bach’s B Minor Mass with the Lewisham Choral Society. (Performance on 27 March at the RFH. Do come - it will be memorable.)

Diana_Hawk
10 Mar '17

forest hill assembly.pdf (121.0 KB)
Reminder this is tomorrow! Hope to see you all there.

anon5422159
10 Mar '17