Archived on 6/5/2022

Forest Hill Park FC vs Erith & Belvedere FC

ForestHillParkFC
12 Oct '18

Forest Hill Park FC are a semi professional football club who play in the Step 6 of the English football pyramid.

Saturday 13/10/18 is the ordinal Non-League football day and we would welcome all local people to come & support there local football club.

The team have started the season fantastically
Please come & support your club & community!!

TWITTER: @FHPFC92

Meadow
12 Oct '18

Sorry to correct you but Forest Hill park play at step 6 of the Non-League pyramid which is step 10 overall. Dulwich Hamlet play at step 6.

I would recommend going to watch Forest Hill if you get the chance. My own club was non-league for a number of years before getting promoted to the Football League.

ForestHillParkFC
12 Oct '18

Hi.

Sorry to correct you, but we do play step 6.

Dulwich play at step 4.

I have attached our league picture from the FA stating step 6. The steps category was changed many moons ago now

Thanks for your email though and support

Please come down when you can!

Many thanks

Lee Roots

···

On 12 Oct 2018, at 12:23, Meadow team@se23.life wrote:

13 October, 2018

:date:

Meadow

October 12

Sorry to correct you but Forest Hill park play at step 6 of the Non-League pyramid which is step 10 overall. Dulwich Hamlet play at step 6.

I would recommend going to watch Forest Hill if you get the chance. My own club was non-league for a number of years before getting promoted to the Football League.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond (will be posted publicly on the forum).

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Meadow
12 Oct '18

I wish you all the best. Hopefully you’ll have a larger crowd tomorrow due to Non-League day. I’ll be watching my own club though.

system
11 Dec '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.