Archived on 6/5/2022

[Found] Missing Ginger & White Cat – Sasha

JessHonorOak
2 Jun '17

Our beautiful cat Sasha has gone missing. He’s microchipped, long-haired, ginger & white, and wearing a silver collar. We haven’t seen him since Tuesday the 30th of May, which is very unusual. He’s a profoundly affectionate cat, good nature and sociable – we miss him hugely.

He disappeared from our garden between Ballina & Lessing street. If you could check your sheds, garages, and gardens, we’d be hugely grateful. Thank you!

If you see him, please contact Jess on 07547716137.

starman
2 Jun '17

I’m so sorry to hear of this Jess. Can you post a picture? I know @anon5422159 will often put these notices out on the SE23.life twitter and Facebook accounts as well.

Good luck. I have two moggies myself and feel for you.

JessHonorOak
2 Jun '17

Thank you so much @starman – we really appreciate the support! I’ve attached a few pictures of Sasha here, which I hope will help spread the word around the community.

anon5422159
2 Jun '17

Thanks for adding the photos @JessHonorOak. I have shared your post with our several thousand followers on FB and Twitter. Fingers crossed.

starman
2 Jun '17

I’m so glad you added the pictures. This is not what I thought of as a ginger & white.

JessHonorOak
2 Jun '17

thank you both so much @starman and @anon5422159 what an incredible forum! A new discovery for us – after two years of living in the neighbourhood.

JessHonorOak
5 Jun '17

Happily Sasha was found by kind neighbours, and is safely back at home with us. Thanks again for your help!

FaeryCatmother
5 Jun '17

\ :grin: / Yay!